Thursday, July 16, 2009

Married boxer plans sex swap operation

A married boxer with three kids has decided to ditch his macho lifestyle and try his hand in the fashion industry... as a woman!

Robert Newbiggins, who was born an "intersexual", meaning he has both male and female genitalia, has spent decades roughing it in the ring, even training with boxing legend Ricky Hatton.

But Rob, 44, has decided to temporarily swap the gloves for a gown, in a bid to forge a modelling career in the States.

Speaking from his home in Southport, Merseyside, Rob said: "I've always wanted to be a woman, ever since I was three-years-old.

"My dad instilled in me from an early age that I needed to be masculine.

"He said it was wrong to be an intersexual and that I needed to act like a man.

"So I took his advice, everything I have done in my life since has been masculine.

To read the complete article: Click here

This is a service of the Organisation Intersex International

No comments:

Post a Comment